Sold By : Sweet Gallery
Basbousa is a popular sweet cake made of semolina or farina soaked in syrup. It is also commonly known as Hareesa in Arabic. The syrup may also optionally contain orange flower water or rose water.
This cake weighs 600 gm.
- The cake consists of 8 portions.
- The cake stands, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
- For cakes above 1 Kg or customization, please whatsapp or call at +968-90612612 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Product is available for the same day.
- This product will take 2 hrs to be delivered, from the time the order is placed.
Ratings and Reviews