Sold By : Kesar Sweets
Mathura peda is a Indian sweet dish that originated from Mathura in India. In North India sweets prepared from mawa (khoya) are very popular and the peda is also a mawa sweet variety.
This sweet weighs 1500 gm.
- This Product is available for the same day.
- This product will take 2 hrs to be delivered, from the time the order is placed.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Upon receiving the sweets, immediately refrigerate them and consume them within next 3 days.
Ratings and Reviews