Sold By : Kesar Sweets
Mysore pak originaly called as Mysuru Paaka (Paaka means a sweet syrup) is an Indian sweet prepared in ghee from Karnataka, India. It is made of generous amounts of ghee, sugar, gram flour, and cardamom. The texture of this sweet is similar to fudge.
This sweet weighs 1000 gm.
- This Product is available for the same day.
- This product will take 2 hrs to be delivered, from the time the order is placed.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- The chosen delivery date is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- We will be able to attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Upon receiving the sweets, immediately refrigerate them and consume them within next 3 days.
Ratings and Reviews